COVID-19 STATEMENT

We have made the decision to shut our campsite until 17th July 2020 due to COVID-19 pandemic. We have not taken this decision lightly but it is in the best interest of all our team and you and your families.

We are working our way through our confirmed bookings in order of arrival and offering refunds or a change of date if your booking was made for a check-in date prior to 17th July. If we haven’t got to you yet, please accept our apologies but we are a small family run business running a farm also and this is a huge task so we are working as quickly as we can.

Please be patient in awaiting a response as we have a huge influx of emails regarding the situation.

I hope you and your family remain safe during this awful time and I wish you well.

Click here to read our COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Policy

Get in Touch